EPLI Coverage Designed Specifically For The Saqui Law Group Counselors Partnership Program.
The Saqui Law Group has teamed up with a team of experts, and has designed an Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) program providing the most comprehensive coverage, most competitive rates and the pre-designation of your labor and employment counsel of choice...
- Improve YOUR coverage- Get all of these Benefits:
- Broad Coverage Definition for the Company, all owners, employees and even third-party customers;
- Up front HR Labor Expertise/Training
- Access to a Library of Updated HR Forms
- Liberal Contract Wording Which Greatly Enhances your Coverage;
- Program Oversight by EPLI Experts, not just Brokers who sell EPLI occasionally;
- True Coordination between your Labor and Employment Counsel Labor Practice Attorney and your Insurance Coverage design team;
- Coverage for Wage and Hour Claims;
- Coverage for Migrant & Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act (MSPA) Claims; and;
- Coverage for Immigration-related claims
AND- BEST OF ALL- YOU GET SUPER COMPETITIVE PREMIUMS
Employment Practices Liability
What is it?
The risk of liability rising out of the relationship between an employer and employees, and the employment related decisions made by the employer.
Every employer, large or small, faces the reality that it will be the target of legal action from the past, present and prospective employees.
Why Be Concerned?
- According to the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) three out of five companies are being sued by former employees every year.
- The business being sued feels the case is frivolous 80% of the time.
- However the employee wins nearly 2/3 of the cases.
- The average verdict approaches $200,000 (not including punitive damages)
- Defense costs alone may exceed $100,000.
In this treacherous business climate, EPLI is a must. EPLI provides coverage, including costs of defense, for discrimination and harassment actions and other state and federal employment related claims.
What to Look for in an EPLI Policy
- Broad Insured Definition
- Broad Claim Definition
- Broad Loss Definition
- Broad Definition of Cover Wrongful Employment Practice
- No Prior Acts Exclusion
- Final Settlement Wording on Personal Profit and Fraud Exclusions
- Emotional Distress and Mental Anguish Carve Out of NI/PD Exclusion
- Retaliation Carve Out of Pollution Exclusion, ERISA, COBRA, Fair Labor Standards Act, OSHA, NRLA.
- Carve Out of Contract Exclusion
- Mediation Provisions
Choice of Counsel
Who would you rather have representing your business in the event of a claim or suit? An appointed "panel" counsel that has little-to-no knowledge of your business practices or your trusted attorney who has expertise and knowledge of your company's policies and procedures?
When it comes to protecting your assets, you deserve unparalleled service and defense. You have invested time, energy and financial resources into building your business. You need a partner who will work for your best interests and arm you with strategies to accomplish your goals.
Time and time again we have seen clients suffer employment related claims only to have a carrier represented attorney appointed to manage the case.
The solution to this problem has been created by delivering:
- A Risk Management approach to determining you exposure
- An exceptional broad policy to transfer the risk
- The Saqui Law Group to represent your business should a claim occur