This is an important notice that the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement “DLSE” is sweeping Sonoma County and other areas, specifically targeting farm labor contractors, including vineyard management companies who must also be licensed FLC’s. Among other things, the DLSE is looking for compliance with the mandatory posting of FLC signage. At this time, the sweeps seem to be advisory in nature but FLC’s are being told the DLSE will issue citations on the next non-compliant visit.
- Are You Reimbursing Employees For Cell Phones? |
- President Obama Looks to Executive Action for Immigration Reform |
- Assembly Bill 2074 to Expand Liquidated Damages for Minimum Wage Violations |
- Reimbursement and Compensable Travel Time Refresher |
- National Labor Relations Board Determines McDonald’s is a Joint Employer with Franchise Operators |
Page 3 of 382