…A California labor lawsuit has been granted favor by the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit after the latter determined a class-action lawsuit against Allstate Insurance Company (Allstate) can move forward. The insurance juggernaut had attempted to quash the suit.
- Update on Class Action Waivers Under the NLRB – D.R. Horton Revived! |
- Handling Employees Under the Influence |
- OFF-THE-CLOCK WORK? NOT ON MY WATCH (or timesheet...) |
- Federal Court Rules PAGA Representative Actions (Class Actions) Can Be Waived In Employee Arbitration Agreements |
- California Passes New Labor Law |
Page 4 of 395