Most California employers are familiar with the coming and going rule exception that bars an injured workers’ ability to seek benefits through his employer’s workers compensation insurance for the routine commute to and from work. The exception is a judicially-created one under the rationale that an employee is not in the course and scope of employment while traveling to and from work.
- "Paid" Summer Interns - Violation of an American Pastime |
- Food Workers Union Files Federal Lawsuit Challenging Arizona’s Anti-Immigrant Law |
- Two Major Court Victories for the Agricultural Industry |
- The Arizona Immigration Bill: Enforcement of Federal Law or Racial Profiling? |
- Employer Can’t Reimburse if They Don’t Know About the Charges |
Page 361 of 395