Title II of the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA) took effect as of November 21, 2009. GINA prohibits employers, employment agencies, insurers, and unions from discriminating on the basis of genetic information.
- Workers’ Compensation Coverage Extended for Injuries Related to Discrimination |
- Some Minor Dilemmas: Agricultural Employers with Youthful-Appearing Employees |
- Farm Labor Contractors and Garment Manufacturers Face New California Licensing Requirements |
- Employers Ongoing Target of Immigration Enforcement: I-9 Audits |
- No-Match Rule is No Longer |
Page 361 of 374