The California Labor Code § 3600 was amended to state that whenever a third party injures or kills an employee because of their personal beliefs relating to the perception of the injured or dead employee’s race, religious creed, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sex, or sexual orientation; no personal connection or relationship will be found to exist.
- Supreme Court Holds Statutory Discrimination Claims Can Be Subject to Arbitration Provisions in CBAs |
- CRLA Now Entitled to Request Attorneys’ Fees |
- Employer Avoids Violation of 132a Discrimination Claim |
- Payroll Card Accounts: The New Way to Pay? |
- California Labor Commissioner Debars Contractors for Prevailing Wage Violations |
Page 361 of 387