California Labor Code § 3722 was amended on January 1, 2010, to increase employers’ penalties for failure to obtain workers’ compensation insurance up to $1,500 per employee or twice what the employer would have paid in workers’ compensation premiums the previous three years, whichever is greater.
- What Can Brown Do For You? Not Give Employees Breaks and Meals. |
- Workers’ Compensation Coverage Extended for Injuries Entirely Related to Discrimination |
- Supreme Court Holds Statutory Discrimination Claims Can Be Subject to Arbitration Provisions in CBAs |
- CRLA Now Entitled to Request Attorneys’ Fees |
- Employer Avoids Violation of 132a Discrimination Claim |
Page 361 of 389