Originally from rural Calaveras County, Rebecca Hause-Schultz spent her high school days involved in FFA (Future Farmers of America) and eventually earned her Bachelors of Science in Agriculture from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. In 2016, Rebecca joined Saqui Law Group to return to her roots in agriculture by defending farmers in employment litigation suits.
Rebecca graduated from McGeorge School of Law in 2013. Since joining the California bar, Rebecca has practiced in the Sacramento area in a wide range of civil litigation matters. Rebecca has represented plaintiffs and defendants in professional malpractice, medical malpractice, personal injury, and employment law cases. Rebecca has also litigated cases in both federal and state court.
In her free time, Rebecca enjoys spending time with her husband Zach and dog Gracie, visiting her family, and cheering for the Sacramento Kings.
- Juris Doctor; University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, 2013
- Bachelor of Science, Animal Science; California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo; 2006
Professional Associations and Awards
- State Bar of California (2013-present)
- California District Court for the Central District of California (2014-present)
- California District Court for the Northern District of California (2014-present)
- California District Court for the Eastern District of California (2015-present)
- Sacramento County Bar Association